The website collects your personal information whenever you access the website. The information can be collected through different means, consisting, but not limited to, your visit to the site, registration on the site, subscribe to the newsletter. The user can visit the website anonymously. However, the personal identification information is collected from volunteer users. The user is free to refuse for the sharing of personal information, except that it may restrict you to avail a few of the site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
The site may collect your non-personal information and interact with the website. This would consist of information like browser name, the type of device used, and technical information consisting the tools that are used to connect to the site.
Web Browser Cookies
Our site may use "cookies" to enhance the web experience. The web browser places cookies on the hard drive to keep the records for future, in order to track and check the information. Every user is free to choose the browser to b the bypass cookies or to alert when the cookies are being sent. If you curb the cookies, it may create difficulty in working on the site.
Use of Collected Information
Think Exam will strive the right to collect and use the customer's information for the following purposes;
- Customizing the user experience - We may use the information for computational analysis. It will help in improving synthesis to understand the services and resources that are accommodated on the website.
- Website Improvement - We work to improve our website and enhance the overall web experience. This will alter the site offerings, along with the information and the feedback we receive from you.
- Prioritizing Customer Service - The information would be collected in a smooth and systematic manner. It would be helpful in handling customer service and support requests.
- Transaction processing - We also use the information that is shared by a user, to aid our service for a particular order. However, your information will be safe and it would not be shared with any third party, except in cases when it is required to input the information for availing the service.
- Administering the content, promotion, survey or other features - We will safeguard your right to send the information that you have accepted to receive about the psychometric assessment.
- Drafting Emails-The email address is required to process your request,which will send information and updates regarding the psychometric assessment.It also used to respond to your questions and other requests. However, if you have subscribed to our mailers you will receive emails which would consist of the website and company's news, updates, related information, etc.
We have a refined practice of collecting and storing data and processing it accordingly. The advanced security measures aid protection against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction details and any other data stored on the website. Furthermore, the sensitive and private data exchange in-between the website and the users are audited consistently. We have
Sharing Personal Information
Think Exam does not trade with users personal identification information. We reveal general information which is not linked to any personal information regarding the visitors and the users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes.
Your consent to the terms
Your consent is valuable to us if you are ok with the sharing or receiving information on the site, it would be sent to you only then. The consistent use of a website is considered as acceptance.